English German Dictionary
We are not against this supplied that the word definitive just isn’t interpreted as’standardised ‘. The words As God wills grew to become the motto of her life. An equinox is likely one of the two days in the 12 months when day and night are of equal size. The word within the example sentence doesn’t match the entry word.
Please notice that the vocabulary items in this list are only available in this browser. Once you have copied them to the vocabulary coach, they’re available from in all places. If you wish to copy vocabulary items to the vocabulary coach, click on on “Import” in the vocabulary record.
Definition Of ’como’
Typical translations include “about” and “roughly.” All our dictionaries are bidirectional, that means you could search for words in each languages at the similar time. Vocabulary trainer Build your vocabulary with our free vocab trainer. Enter a text into the textual content field and spotlight one or several phrases with the mouse to lookup a translation.
- Colloquially, como is typically used for approximations.
- A conjunction is a word that connects words, phrases, clauses, or sentences (e.g. The cat and the canine slept.).
- Please report examples to be edited or to not be displayed.
- From skilled translators, enterprises, net pages and freely out there translation repositories.
- Rude or colloquial translations are often marked in red or orange.
This refers to an idiomatic word or phrase for which there isn’t any word-for-word translation. As you see, this translation, and its feedback, had been carried out quite a while ago, and never even Tom , native English speaker, said anything about it. Even so, I determined to comply with your suggestions. The recent one keeps it easy, which naturally avoids some errors, which is an effective thing. This translation was submitted quite some time ago.