Thread: Burned game says disc unreadable after 20 mins of playing

Default Burned game says disc unreadable after 20 mins of playing

i cant figure out why it was modern warfare 3 i have a ihas burner so i thought my ihas burner would make discs work perfectly i burned it twice and same error occured. Could it be my xbox 360 i have 4 flashed 360s. thinking of trying a different 360

Default Re: Burned game says disc unreadable after 20 mins of playing

Quote Originally Posted by tmacwarrior View Post
    i cant figure out why it was modern warfare 3 i have a ihas burner so i thought my ihas burner would make discs work perfectly i burned it twice and same error occured. Could it be my xbox 360 i have 4 flashed 360s. thinking of trying a different 360
    If the iso verified via abgx then you can rule out the iso, at which point your looking at disc problems (are you using verbatim disc`s ? ) burning problems / laser problems.It would be an idea to check to see if the game will both install / play on the other machines. If it does then you may ? have an issue with the laser in the machine giving you disc read errors.

Should it turn out to be that one machine giving you constant disc read errors ? if your technically minded you may want to "pot tweak" the laser to see if reducing the resistance helps in removing the read errors, essentially your giving a little power boost to the laser. Only do this if you have a multimeter avaialble, and know how to use it.

I recently tried burning to a set of Aone Gold Edition DL discs, everyone of the pack of 10 produced disc read errors on all of my 360 consoles, including the one with the new laser i recently fitted, the disc`s used, and their quality does have an impact. I would from my experience highly recommend you don`t go near Aones, just from my experience with them,stick to verbatims.
    Last edited by Darkerskies; 1 Week Ago at 09:35 PM.

i use verbatims mmk 001 apparently my other games i burned are working fine so it might be the xbox and one other game was black ops 3 my friend says its working flawless. So might be the xbox 360 gonna try a different one another day dont got time today ill let u know what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by tmacwarrior View Post
    i use verbatims mmk 001 apparently my other games i burned are working fine so it might be the xbox and one other game was black ops 3 my friend says its working flawless. So might be the xbox 360 gonna try a different one another day dont got time today ill let u know what happens.
    Yeah i would imagine there`s an issue with that particular machine being able to read the disc`s for whatever reason possibly the laser