2 out of 3 for the championship not bad, Bell is gonna have a bright future nice guy got his autograph , I think Byron is the real deal gonna be a huge star and i don't think it's gonna take that long either just adapts to everything instantly. What a hell of race between him and Sadler even if Preece wasn't in the way i still think Byron would of got by him didn't take him that long to get by Preece which Sadler couldn't do. Custer completely smoked the field though damn!

Ryan Blaney is cool as hell came out after Penske won the owners championship Saturday and stayed around for a while signing for everybody taking pictures and chatting with everyone seems like a genuinely good guy.

Well if Harvick couldn't get the title atleast Truex got it no way in hell i was gonna pull for Keselowski or Busch kinda expected him to get it but thought something was gonna go wrong real surprised it didn't.

I know Jr was running like shit all year but damn a 25th place finish? was hoping for something better he's supposed to do some xfinity races next year i think.

As for Kenseth i hope it isn't the last time we see him in NASCAR proves he can still be competitive